Vehicle Window Tinting Services
Take comfort & protection to the next level
With so many window tint fils available, making the perfect choice for your vehicle has never been easier. From the latest top of the line nan-ceramic, high performance metallic hybrid, and even traditional dyed window tint options, there’s a PRIME TM film for every application. It outperforms other types of tint to keep you comfortable and protected.
PrimeTM Window Tint Guide
- XPEL CS- XPEL CS (Color Stable) is your standard window film.
- Coupe: $300.00
- Sedan: $300.00
- Small SUV: $350.00
- Midsize SUV: $350.00
- Large SUV: $400.00
- 2 Door Truck: $300.00
- 4 Door Truck: $350.00
- XPEL XR – Entry Level Ceramic Window Tint – XPEL XR is a ceramic window film. Has a darker hue and high UV rejection.
- Coupe: $400.00
- Sedan: $475.00
- Small Suv: $475.00
- Midsize Suv: $475.00
- Large Suv: $550.00
- 2 Door Truck: $400.00
- 4 Door Truck: $475.00
- XPEL XR Plus – XPEL XR Plus is the most advanced film on the market. Offering the darkest hue, near perfect (>99%) UV rejection, and unmatched heat rejection.
- Coupe: $600.00
- Sedan: $600.00
- Small Suv: $700.00
- Midsize Suv – $700.00
- Large Suv: $775.00
- 2 Door Truck: $600.00
- 4 Door Truck: $700.00
- Front Windshield in XPEL XR – $200.00
- Front Windshield in XPEL XR PLUS – $250.00
- Chameleon Windshield: $400.00
- Windshield Visor in 5% – $55.00
- Factory Match Package – “XPEL XR 20%” – $150.00
- XPEL CS – $75.00
- XPEL XR – $100.00
- XPEL XR Plus – $150.00
- XPEL XR – $75.00
- XPEL XR Plus – $100.00
- Starting at $100.00
Our Window Film Installation Process
Our trained technicians will properly remove all panels and door trim necessary to install window film. This allows for a cleaner install with greater durability.
All windows and surrounding areas will be decontaminated to ensure optimal quality during installation.
Film Plotted in-house
Our film is precisely cut in-house with the latest technology allowing us to extend corners for maximum coverage.
Film is carefully and quickly installed with a high standard and with minimal chance for dust or other contaminates which can be easily visible.
Our team will then do a final inspection and go through a thorough quality control examining the vehicle from both the inside and outside. Technicians will then go over the vehicle with the customer, to guarantee satisfaction.
Some of our work