Top-Quality XPEL Paint Protection Film Application
XPEL Paint protection film is a highly glossy or STEALTH film applied to a vehicle or surface to provide the pinnacle in impact protection and chemical resistance. This makes the vehicle virtually impervious to gravel, rocks, bird droppings, cleaning chemicals, etc. Modern versions are also not susceptible to yellowing, lifting, or cracking.
The paint protection film is machine cut in-house for optimal accuracy, however, we modify patterns based on the vehicle to cover every possible edge, providing a truly custom and bespoke application.
Every time your vehicle leaves the inside of a garage, the paint is exposed to UV damage, road grime, potential scratches, tree sap, chemicals, and toxins. Road salt is especially corrosive, eating through paint, causing it to bubble, and accelerating rust formation. Paint Protection Film or PPF is designed to maintain the condition of what’s underneath. Elastomeric polymer film is a long-lasting, comprehensive coverage that keeps your pride and joy looking like new.
The key to maximizing the benefits of Automotive Paint Protection Film is quality products and professional installation from The Lab North America. Located in Buffalo, NY and surrounding areas, we are very aware of the impact of extreme weather and tough road conditions and specialize in effective, lasting, and worthwhile solutions. Our car wraps exemplify the most innovative and sophisticated coverage available on the current market.
No matter the model of the car, all painted sections can be protected. A customized digital pattern perfectly fits the vehicle. A urethane top layer combats minor scratches resulting from regular use while an adhesive acrylic bottom later offers the necessary flexibility to accommodate irregular shapes and contours of the vehicle. PPF from The Lab North America offers outstanding durability, self-healing capabilities, clarity, and conformability. Get in touch at 716-412-2458 to discuss options and find out more about how our skilled services keep your car pristine.
The Lab North America is well-known for our paint protection and cosmetic car detailing. We are the premier automotive shop across Buffalo, Orchard Park, East Aurora, Elma, Depew, and Hamburg, NY. Some of the many benefits of PPF include:
- Less washing and waxing because our Paint Protection Film repels dirty, dust and grime
- Protects against fading by blocking harmful UV rays
- Maintains resale value by keeping the car looking its best
- Prevents chemical reactions to road salt and sand, acid rain, acidic bird droppings, and more
- A lot less expensive than repainting the vehicle
- Virtually invisible, PPF doesn’t detract from the beauty of the vehicle
- Multiple layers offer self-healing properties to prevent destruction and “heal” surface-level dings or scratches
- Compatible with all vehicle makes and models
- Easily removable for replacement without damage to vehicle
- Digital generation allows precision fit and control over the extent of coverage
Some of our work